About Me

My photo
Approved instructor for Retired P. O.& LEOSA .Pa & NJ Approved instructor for NJ CCW. Also approved instructor for the following states non-resident CCW De, Fl, & Md. Retired Deputy Conservation Officer, N. J. Division of Fish & Wildlife, Bureau of Law Enforcement. Certified Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor; Handgun, Shotgun, Patrol Rifle, Certified Tactical Shooting Instructor, & RSO with over 25 years of experience. Certified by N.J.Police Training Commission, NRA Law Enforcement Division,& NRA Civilian Instructor Division. For information regarding Training Courses, Contact me @ 215 416 0750 or e-mail me @ rotac2@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Strickly my opinion!

I have both known and felt, for along time, that the country that I live in has turned into a circus show.  With all the major & important problems we are faced with as a free nation who would think that the thing that so many people would be so interested in is this latest FREAK SHOW!   I am speaking about this deal with lady Bruce!  Of all the things that could be considered courageous and honorable what in God's Green Earth makes so many people think that this among them!  This includes our illustrious commander & chief and all his cronies.  Not one word mentioned from his lying mouth when a true American Hero was murdered, Chris Kyle!  But, he has the balls to comment on this.  What a disgrace!
A things like this remind me of the old saying, and I quote 
"When all you have is a piece of Shit, you can polish it all you want, it may shine, but it is still Shit. 

If this offends you, too bad!  Wake up before it is too late!    

No comments:

Post a Comment