About Me

My photo
Aproved instuctor for N.J. & Pa. for the Retired LEO Programs. Approved instructor for both Florida & Delaware. Retired Deputy Conservation Officer, N. J. Division of Fish & Wildlife, Bureau of Law Enforcement. Certified Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor; Handgun, Shotgun, Patrol Rifle, & Certified Tactical Shooting Instructor, with over 20 years of experience. Certified by N.J.Police Training Commission (D.C.J.), NRA Law Enforcement Division,& NRA Civilian Instructor Division. For information regarding Training Courses, Contact me @ 215 416 0750 or e-mail me @ rotac2@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Shadow System LLC, Slide

HI FOLKS, Just wanted to share a little information with you.  Just got back from the range where I had to qualify a RPO, (Retired Police Officer).  While I was there I had a little time to run a new Glock that I put together.  Shot 50 rounds of Speer 124 gr. factory and 15 rounds of my 115 gr. reloads.  Distances were from 3 to 12 yards, slow and rapid fire.  Very satisfied with the initial results of this build.  I have attached a couple of pics.



So if you are interested here is the make-up on this gun;
Glock OEM factory frame
Apex flat, thin blue line trigger and trigger bar
3.5 Glock connector
Mag Pul, enhanced mag well
Shadow Systems LLC, Enhanced Carry Slide, this is a beautifully milled slide
Scott Warren, Dave Sivigny competition sights, fiber optic front, plain black rear
Lone Wolf LLC, fluted, flush cut, signature series barrel
You can see from the pic that the barrel does not extend beyond the front of the slide
All other parts are all Glock OEM 

No comments:

Post a Comment