About Me

My photo
Approved instructor for Retired P. O.& LEOSA .Pa & NJ Approved instructor for NJ CCW. Also approved instructor for the following states non-resident CCW De, Fl, & Md. Retired Deputy Conservation Officer, N. J. Division of Fish & Wildlife, Bureau of Law Enforcement. Certified Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor; Handgun, Shotgun, Patrol Rifle, Certified Tactical Shooting Instructor, & RSO with over 25 years of experience. Certified by N.J.Police Training Commission, NRA Law Enforcement Division,& NRA Civilian Instructor Division. For information regarding Training Courses, Contact me @ 215 416 0750 or e-mail me @ rotac2@gmail.com

Sunday, February 7, 2016

February 6th class

First let me thank all of the folks that showed up for the class yesterday!  What a really nice group of individuals.  They were very interested and eager to receive the information that was passed on to them.  I especially want to thank them for making the best out of the conditions in which they had to sit in really tight quarters.  The classroom  that I have available has become one giant storage closet.  It seems to get smaller and smaller with each class that we have.  I once made the statement, that if you have the desire and commitment to want to learn about firearms and how to properly use them, that I could train you a closet.  Well, I think someone finally decided to put me to the test! lol    Again, thanks to all that attended!

STAY SAFE, AND ALWAYS COVER YOUR 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment