About Me

My photo
Aproved instuctor for N.J. & Pa. for the Retired LEO Programs. Approved instructor for both Florida & Delaware. Retired Deputy Conservation Officer, N. J. Division of Fish & Wildlife, Bureau of Law Enforcement. Certified Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor; Handgun, Shotgun, Patrol Rifle, & Certified Tactical Shooting Instructor, with over 20 years of experience. Certified by N.J.Police Training Commission (D.C.J.), NRA Law Enforcement Division,& NRA Civilian Instructor Division. For information regarding Training Courses, Contact me @ 215 416 0750 or e-mail me @ rotac2@gmail.com

Friday, May 29, 2015

Quality Holster

Hi folks, I just want to pass along some information regarding a new source for an outstanding quality Kydex holster.  Made right here in the Phila. Pa area.  The holsters are made by my very good friend Pete Cannella.  Pete has a You Tube Channel, The ARMORY Channel He also works at the Double Action Indoor Pistol and Archery Range in Yeadon, Pa.  Pete has a tremendous following on his channel.  His video are both informative and at times very humorous.  That why his channel is so popular.

Pete decided to get involved in making Kydex holster and he tells me that he will be making them for a wide variety of  handguns.

I have posted
a pic of a holster that he made for the mid size Glock.

More information to follow as I receive it.


No comments:

Post a Comment