About Me

My photo
Approved instructor for Retired P. O.& LEOSA .Pa & NJ Approved instructor for NJ CCW. Also approved instructor for the following states non-resident CCW De, Fl, & Md. Retired Deputy Conservation Officer, N. J. Division of Fish & Wildlife, Bureau of Law Enforcement. Certified Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor; Handgun, Shotgun, Patrol Rifle, Certified Tactical Shooting Instructor, & RSO with over 25 years of experience. Certified by N.J.Police Training Commission, NRA Law Enforcement Division,& NRA Civilian Instructor Division. For information regarding Training Courses, Contact me @ 215 416 0750 or e-mail me @ rotac2@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

MASTER INSTRUCTOR DEVELOPMENT TRAINING CLASS



Getting ready for the training class which begins tomorrow and finishes up on Friday afternoon. The three day program will emphasis the topic of INTENSIVE HANDGUN SKILLS.  I am really looking forward to this class not only for the quality of the knowledge and information that will be available but also because my former agency, The New Jersey Division of Fish and Wildlife, is the host agency and it will be held at our firearms training center in Jackson NJ.  It will be great getting back there and hopefully seeing a lot of people that I haven't seen in a couple of years.  Oh yes, shooting a lot of bullets during the class will also be FANTASTIC!  These IALEFI Master Instructor Development Programs are top shelf.  Because I have to give credit to where credit is due, these programs are so Good and Effective because of the extreme hard work and dedication that are put into them by my former Training Administrator, Captain Mike Boyle.  They are his creation and believe me no one could have done a better job.  If you are a Law Enforcement Firearm Instructor you are doing yourself and the people you are responsible to train a great injustice if you don't participate in one of these programs.  This is the second one I have taken and won't be the last.  I will post some pics when I get back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment