About Me

My photo
Aproved instuctor for N.J. & Pa. for the Retired LEO Programs. Approved instructor for both Florida & Delaware. Retired Deputy Conservation Officer, N. J. Division of Fish & Wildlife, Bureau of Law Enforcement. Certified Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor; Handgun, Shotgun, Patrol Rifle, & Certified Tactical Shooting Instructor, with over 20 years of experience. Certified by N.J.Police Training Commission (D.C.J.), NRA Law Enforcement Division,& NRA Civilian Instructor Division. For information regarding Training Courses, Contact me @ 215 416 0750 or e-mail me @ rotac2@gmail.com

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving





Just wanted to wish everyone and their families a Happy Thanksgiving! This is one of the few days we can get away with eating too much.



I guess by now everyone has heard about the four Navy Seals that have been brought up on excessive force charges because one of them gave one of the WORST TERRORIST in the world a bloodily lip. I guess this is just the norm for our wonderful administration in Washington to do, to try and EMBARRASS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR SOLDIERS. This in my opinion is a disgrace and we the citizens of this GREAT NATION should be coming out of our skins. I know I am.

Well I guess again in my opinion, for as long as this administration will permit me to have one, we should probably think about some other alternatives for handling these unwanted parasites of the world. Read between the lines. Click on the box next to the picture. BUT I WARN YOU, THIS IS VERY GRAPHIC AND NOT FOR EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY CHILDREN. Well, enough for now. ALWAYS COVER YOUR 6 & STAY SAFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment